Monday, September 26, 2005

A New Beginning

Hubby and I have now been in Delhi almost two full months. That means that i only have 2 years and 10 months left! YAY!

Let's see we have no real furniture to speak of yet. Hubby will insist that I point out that we bought stuff when we arrived that is quite nice. I just want my own dang bed to sleep in! Who knew that would be such a lot to ask for. No, Sweetie, I know.... It should be here in two more weeks. Two more weeks is the mantra of hell... er... Delhi.

On the plus side, we finally got our internet set up. It took three crews of people and an entire Saturday. (Let's not get me started on that one. GRRRRRR) the guys who installed the wiring also left the place a mess which has pissed me off to no end. There are stray nails and wood dust all over the damn place. Geez do they think I have a maid or something!?

No comments: