Sunday, October 23, 2005

It’s Update Time Again

Number of orders I have placed on Amazon to be shipped here: 1

Approximate number of days until the Amazon order arrives: 35

Mosquito update: Can’t update this right now: too busy itching my legs, ankles, feet, toes and fingers. I loathe mosquitoes.

Maid count: We’re still on number three and she’s amazing!

Driver count: Due to several issues including drinking on the job and failing to show up for work we just had to let #3 go. Hopefully we can hire number four soon.

Brave moments in Typ0 history: I not only took a tuk-tuk all by my self I even socialized with women I didn’t know and was vaguely pleasant to them.

Favorite Beverage: Hubby invented Fantica for my alcoholic pleasure. It is 1 part vodka to 3 parts orange Fanta. Yummm! (Please did you think I’d actually list a drink not containing alcohol?!)

Number of times we’ve cooked in our lovely kitchen: Next question please!

Amount of time spent at Jelabi store: They put something addictive in them. It’s totally not my fault!

A word to the wise: If you see a pink elephant in a room. Don’t mention it. No seriously, have more couth than your favorite blogger (moi!) and don’t mention the elephant in the room! I’m sorry, Buddy. =(

I thought the Geneva Convention prohibited this: “Becker” is on TV tonight.

No comments: