Monday, December 19, 2005

Midwest Memories

I’m still being rather melancholy today, I’m afraid. Don’t get me wrong, we’re enjoying ourselves here in Delhi. We’ve found new friends and are settling into our daily lives here a little more every day. But it's not going to make us forget our lives back in the States. We still miss all of our friends back in the US.

The guys from ACES went out on what seemed like an awesomely good pub-crawl this past weekend. I can honestly say that there are no people like those guys anywhere on the planet. Y’all are the best. UIND will be starting soon so I expect you all to transfer here. =)

My friends from the office are also very missed. =(( The gossip, the friendships, the lunches at Casa (which I really don’t think would survive without us), dinner at E’s (ever fun since we get to wonder if the food will be cooked this time), the everything. You guys have no idea how much I miss going in everyday and seeing all of you. Although I miss you all everyday, it’s even more this time of year when friendships and families are so important.

OK, I’ve rambled on here more than usual. Suffice it to say that we miss you all and raise a glass of Yuletide joy (aka Champagne) in your honor.

To our friends and family around the world
Happy
almost Christmas!!

No comments: