Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New Resolutions

Happy belated New Year to all of my wonderful and Devoted Readers!

After many, many months of living Internet-free the gods have looked kindly upon this lonely Typ0 and given me the gift of Internet. I know that I haven’t posted regularly since September but I am giving you my word that the horrible lack of blogging is about to change.

In the near future I will be blogging about my trip to the Seychelles, why clouds are cool, and how Bill Buford is a big liar. Once I’ve covered those long existing (aka mostly pre-written) topics, I will move onto such interesting thoughts as a future trip to Ethiopia, life in Kenya now that I have a home, and I will even be sharing pictures of finished knitting projects. (Seriously, I have one or two done and some on their way to completion… sort of.)

I’m sorry for abandoning you to a sad and boring life that lacked your daily dose of Blog. (As Eminem once wisely said: ‘Cause it feels so empty without me!) Doctor Hubby and I are now back and ready to share our twisted views with you once again.

Let the good times roll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're back on line! Will try to get a picture to you of "grey scarf". Keep up the knitting!
merthyrmum