Thursday, February 01, 2007

You’re a Wizard Harry

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Can I tell you how incredibly happy, thrilled and excited I am right now? Should I even bother to tell you that I’ve been squealing like a 13 year old girl and bouncing all over the living room for the last 10 minutes?


Don’t even tell me that you haven’t heard the news yet! What kind of rock have you been hiding under?!


Well, here’s the dirt: the new Harry Potter book,
“Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” is coming out on Saturday, July 21, 2007!!!!!!!

The information about book 7 has been confirmed at
Mugglenet and on JKR’s own website.

The best part of the news? I am going to be in the States when the book comes out!!!!


Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!


In summation:
Harry Potter
Book seven
“Deathly Hallows”
July 21st
and
I am so going to be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so going to be there? Since when and WHERE?
Don't forget to check the email!
Merthyrmum

Anonymous said...

you didn't tell your mum?? you're sooo in trouble now! Ha Ha Ha