Saturday, March 17, 2007

Sweet Home Nairobi

After a blissfully short flight I am once again back in Nairobi. Ethiopia was amazing and Hubby and I had a lovely week of work (for him), sightseeing (for me), and shopping (me again). I can’t wait to tell you, my Beloved and Devoted Readers, all about Addis Ababa: the wonderful people I met, and the fantastic things to be found there.

But before I can start posting those updates, I have to unpack my suitcase and find various perfect spots on the walls for the artwork Hubby and I bought. (I told you that I had good stories to tell!) Oh, and I also need to make myself some lunch – I’m starving!

More to come soon… I promise!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time! Did you see this week's NYT travel section?
Chat soon,
merthyrmum