Monday, April 02, 2007

NCAA: The Fabulous Finals

Ok so I only batted .500 on Saturday with my last set of NCAA predictions. As it stands, this year’s finals will be a true battle of the cool kids: the number one school against the number one school. Don’t worry it only feels like high school – it’s really college. Or so they tell all those young men skipping classes for a month to be there.

So now for the important part: who will win this great battle of “student” athletes of the Florida What-Cha-Ma-Call-Its versus the Ohio State Other Things. This will be a tight race, of that I have no doubt, but I’m going to have to stick to my guns here and cheer Ohio State on to win the… what do these guys win? Stanley Cup? World Series Ring? An “education"?

Well, whatever the prize is that they’re fighting for, the final team standing will be the Ohio State Other Things. And you can take that to the bank (on the Monopoly board).

No comments: