Saturday, December 06, 2008

A Few Days Off

Hubby and I are leaving for Cyprus in a few hours on a much needed Internet-free, cell phone-free holiday. Hubby has worked himself into a frenzy over the last few months and may actually be more in need of a vacation than even I am. Over the next handful of days, we are going to relax, drive around aimlessly, and generally enjoy being alone together without work, or blogging, or life to interrupt us.

After a month of constant blogging, I am being forced to leave my laptop behind and abandon my Devoted Readers for a week. While the pressure of not logging into my computer and reading all of your blogs every day is going to drive me crazy, I comfort myself with the knowledge that when I return I will have wonderful tales to share with you.

A new pin in the map means that by this evening I will be on country number 28 and Hubby will be marking off number 35. So please forgive my silence and rest assured that I will tell you wonderful tales of this island country just as soon as the vacation glow has worn off.

See you next week!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

ENJOY!!!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Enjoy! That sounds AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you guys a great time!
Enjoy Life.
It actually sometimes feels good to be away for a while :)

illahee said...

have a nice vacation!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

Corinne said...

Cyprus! How fun! I know you're going to have a great time!!!

Stephanie said...

Will miss your blog, but have fun on your vacation!

Betty said...

Have a great time! We´ll miss you!

Brenda said...

We will miss you! Take some good pictures to share with us!

Anonymous said...

Have fun and be safe. :)
merthyrmum

Linsey said...

Sounds luxurious and congrats on #28.

United Studies said...

Enjoy your time away! I am looking forward to see pictures, if you choose to share them!

N said...

Have a great time.

Carrie said...

Wo-hoooo! Have fun!

Um, I went to OHIO today! Jealous much?? *snort* S'not much of a trip since I live in MI.

Thanks for coming to say hi to me!

Alicia @ Oh2122 said...

Have fun, and be safe!

We'll be here when you get back.

Promise.

Your feed reader, on the other hand, will despise you. I went to an island with no internet for a week this past summer and the poor thing was creaking it was so full!

Scriber's Web said...

Have a fabulous time! We'll be here.

Can't wait to see pictures!

Gutsy Living said...

Let me know what it's like to not blog for a week. Have FUN.

Simple Answer said...

We almost went to Cyprus for the Eid holiday! We just couldn't quite get our act together to go! Tell me all about it - lots of pix too!

MaricrisG said...

Enjoy your vacation! I so envy you! I wish I can go too :) We'll be here when you come back!

mythopolis said...

Have a wonderful time...look forward to your posts upon returning! dan