Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bored…

Hubby is leaving me again – this time he’s headed back to Ethiopia until midweek. He likes to go to Addis because, as he says, he can’t possibly spend his per diem no matter how much injera he inhales. Plus we have good friends there so he won’t be bored. Then there’s me…

In a rare repeat of last week, I’m actually busy several days this week. Between two days of meetings for the Association (Yay?) and book club (Should I start reading that book now?), I’ll be well and truly occupied for at least a few hours. The best part is that with Hubby temporarily out of the picture, I can enjoy some yummy Typ0-friendly fare for dinner. On tonight’s menu is Steak Esterhazy, the recipe for which my mother kindly forwarded me last week.

Since I don’t have anything terribly insightful to blog about today, I’ll leave you with this thought:

“No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
- Eleanor Roosevelt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did it turn out? Does the sour cream taste the same or was it the celery and mushrooms and carrots and parsley...
merthyrmum