Friday, February 16, 2007

Comings and Goings

Hubby arrived back last night from his stay in Addis Ababa. We spent a lovely evening watching TV and eating yummy Lebanese food from one of our favorite restaurants, which is conveniently just around the corner. That said, even as you read this, he is on his way to Jakarta making this return home entirely too brief – almost mockingly so.

Of course, he did bring home a bottle of Tang (an amazingly tasty South African liqueur), which due to its ridiculous price here is a great treat indeed. So it isn’t all bad news.

In other unfortunate mishaps, I got my bag from the artist’s studio mixed up with someone else’s on Tuesday. Thus I do not currently have a lovely Masai warrior to display in the guest room, but rather three smaller candlestick holders. My only hope is that I’ll be able to swap it out at the next Association meeting.

I couldn’t think of anything else to blog about today so I’ll just leave with you a picture from a trip Hubby and I took a few years ago.


Do you know “Where in World” this is? I do!

No comments: