Saturday, March 31, 2007

Predict This

As I type this, the NCAA Final Four (aka college basketball) games are set to begin within the next few hours. Since you guys all know what a huge sports fan I am, and since my brackets thus far have, as always, been flawless, I thought I would share my predictions for these two big games.

First up, the Georgetown Somthings versus the Ohio State Other Things. Based upon the performance of both teams thus far, I’m going to have to back the Other Things who have proven time and again that when push comes to shove they know how to shove back.

Next up is the Florida What-Cha-Ma-Call-Its versus the UCLA Yadda Yaddas. I think that anyone who has been following the tournament as closely as I have would have to agree with me that this will be a close game but UCLA will come out on top in the end.

No matter whom you chose to back, I think we should all wish these boys (who are getting out of classes for the important school activity of playing a game) good luck and may the best team win!

No comments: