Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Last Minute Madness

Tomorrow at 9:30 a.m., I have to attend a meeting for my book group. There’s only one problem - I haven’t actually finished the book yet. Heck, I only started it yesterday night!

Thus, I’m afraid that I haven’t much for you to read today. Unless one of you has read what appears to be a tedious book, “Blessings” by Anna Quindlen, and wants to tell me about it. *sigh* That’s what I was afraid of.

So now, I’m off to read this boring book so I can discuss it tomorrow morning. And I have to ignore the two really interesting books I’m currently reading until I’m done counting my “Blessings.” Bleh!

PS. Said interesting books would be Colleen McCullough’s “Fortune’s Favourites” and “A Long Way Gone” by Ishmael Beah. Both of these books are incredibly good reads and get my full endorsement of two bookmarks up!

No comments: