Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fifty Random Thoughts

Yesterday, I said that I was going to start catching up on all of the memes I hadn’t done in the last month. Thanks to Betty I never really got that far back into my meme history because she posted this great list of questions on her blog and I found myself unable to resist!

Since I decided to give up tagging for the time being, feel free to join in if you find yourself as intrigued and amused as I was.

1. Do you like cheese? Yes

2. Have you ever smoked? It was yucky.

3. Do you own a gun? No

4. Do you like listening to Christmas music? Who doesn’t?

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? I hate bad news.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Love ‘em!

7. Favorite Christmas song for all time? Don’t make me pick my favourite child. I love them all equally. Well, not that one about Figgie Pudding – but the rest of them are all wonderful!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Hubby recently got me addicted to coffee again.

9. Can you do push ups? That’s not even funny.

10. Who is your favorite Grey's Anatomy Character? Izzie

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? The necklace I bought last year in Namibia.

12. Favorite hobby? Blogging

13. Do you eat "exotic" foods? Frequently.

14. Do you have ADD? What’s your point?

15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? My complete lack of willpower.

16. Middle Name? The Great and Wise

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I should be food shopping instead of blogging. I need to finish the laundry so I can pack. Good god I’m hungry!

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Tinned tomatoes, fresh tomatoes, and bell peppers.

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Coke Zero, and Crystal Light.

20. Current worry right now? I can’t narrow it down to just one. I’m a professional worrier.

21. Current hate? The annoying fly that keeps landing on me.

22. Favorite place to be? Anywhere with my sweetie.

23. How will you bring in the New Year? Doing something in Tokyo.

24. Where would you like to go? Somewhere in South America.

25. Name three people who will complete this? I’m not sure….

26. Do you own flip-flops? Not a single pair.

27. What shirt are you wearing? Toronto Maple Leafs jersey.

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I’ve never tried it.

29. Can you whistle? Nope.

30. Favorite color? Blue.

31. Would you be a pirate? Aye, me matey!

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Broadway show tunes.

33. Favorite girl's name? Rhiannon Eileen

34. Favorite boy's name? Kierán Marcus (I know it should be spelled Ciarán but I prefer the other spelling.)

35. What's in your pocket right now? Nada.

36. Last thing that made you laugh? xkcd

37. Best bed sheets as a child? Floral.

38. Worst injury you've ever had? I still have the scar from when I took a tumble in Junior Kindergarten.

39. Do you love where you live? Love is a strong word…

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? One.

41. Who is your loudest friend? The Empress M back in Delhi!

42. How many dogs do you have? None.

43. Does someone have a crush on you? I doubt it.

44. Do you get embarrassed easily? Surprisingly, yes.

45. What is your favorite book? I refuse to pick just one.

46. What is your favorite candy? I’m craving a Mint Aero at the moment.

47. Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince theme song? Yes, I do. And if you were in my living room with me, you could hear me sing it right now!

48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Seasons of Love from Rent.

49. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Reading in bed.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
“I’m comfy.”

11 comments:

Rhi said...

I love how your middle name is "The Great and Wise" haha. And what is a Mint Aero? Is that something specifically unique to Cairo? It sounds interesting. Well I'm not sure if you're big into awards or not... but I'd love to pass one on to you. It's called the Butterfly Award. All the rules and information can be found on My Blog. Glad you liked the snow photo. Hope to hear from you soon. =)

Anonymous said...

Great case of randomitis!

And will you be spending New Year in Japan this year? So not fair!

Zuzana said...

I love tags like these; one gets to know more about you.;))
What a beautiful necklace, it would be my favorite too.;)
And New Year in Tokyo; wow, what an interesting life you lead.;)))
Glad you are feeling comfy.;)))

Scriber's Web said...

LOL. Love your middle name:)

Anonymous said...

Quite a list!
merthyrmum

Brenda said...

That was fun, and thanks for the interesting link to funny stuff.

I like the necklace you bought!

United Studies said...

How fun to read different, random things about you.

mythopolis said...

Cool answers....! ; )

Betty said...

Loved it! We have so much in common, except for show tunes and the song from Prince of Bel Aire show... :=)

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I love reading memes. I should do this one. Maybe on a day that I am drawing a blank. Should come up soon...

Have you ever posted a picture of you or your sweetie?

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I love reading memes. I should do this one. Maybe on a day that I am drawing a blank. Should come up soon...

Have you ever posted a picture of you or your sweetie?